Birth Name: Mark Storm
Wrestling Name: Mark Storm
Nicknames: "Your Hero, and Mine!"
Picture Base: Evan Peters
Date of Birth: 20/11/1988
Place of Birth: Brooklyn, New York
Now Resides: Manhattan, New York
Character Disposition / Alignment: Anti-Hero
Brief Character Overview: "Your Hero, and Mine" is a larger than life character, one of the most marketable grapplers in the professional wrestling industry.
Theme Music: 'Short Change Hero' – The Heavy
Short Change Hero by The Heavy begins to play through the speakers and the lights in the arena simultaneously dim down. Smoke begins to rise from the top of the stage and appearing on the screen above are the following words;
A massive pop ensues as emerging from the back is Your Hero and Mine, Mark Storm; who keeps himself composed as he stands at the top of the entrance ramp. He can't help but allow his sadistic signature smirk to appear upon his lips as he closes his eyes and spreads his arms out wide, soaking in the energy that the audience are giving him as they applaud and cheer.
Announcer: From New York, Brooklyn.. weighing in a two hundred and twenty five pounds - Your Hero, and Mine.. MARRKKKK STORMMMMMM
He begins his walk down the entrance ramp, with a leather coat completing his attire as he comes down the entrance ramp.
This ain't no place for no hero.
This ain't no place for no better man.
This ain't no place for no hero
To call "home."
At this point, Storm is by the edge of the ring; allowing a smile to embed on his face before he jumps onto the apron and holds onto the ropes, using them to help himself up onto the turnbuckle. He's grinning from ear to ear, soaking in the rest of the cheers coming from the audience, shaking his head sideways as he lowers it, before jumping into the ring. Taking off his leather coat, he hands it to the ring announcer before walking over to his designated corner and hoisting himself up onto the second ropes, a smirk upon his lips as he holds his arms up; his theme song slowly diminishing.
Tendency to Cheat (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] Sometimes
Motivation to Compete (Delete ALL that do NOT apply):
- [x] Passion; they love wrestling and don't care about winning or losing, just fighting
- [x] Going for Gold; all they care about are title belts and winning them. They want to be the best.
- [x] Punishment; they fight as a way to unleash their frustrations. They just want to hurt people.
Favorite Match Types: Ironman, Submission and No Disqualification.
Least Favorite Match Types: Arm Wrestling
Pro Debut: November 2008
Signature Moves: Minimum of two (2), maximum of five (5)
1. Tombstone Piledriver sometimes while jumping and/or spinning
2. Shoot to Kill! - a bicycle knee that stuns Storm's performance to the point where they've fallen onto one knee. Storm then takes off to the ropes, bouncing off of them to return to his opponent with another bicycle knee.
3. Snap scoop power slam
4. STORM RISING! - after being on the receiving end of some punishment, Storm has stomached all of his pain and anguish, allowing it to take over his body. He blocks a strike attempt from his opponent before all of a sudden bursts into a frenzy of open palm strikes, connecting all over the body of his opponent who can't answer the frenzy of strikes, defenceless as Storm loses himself with his strikes. The one strike that does it all is right at the end, where he connects with a sickening right hook that knocks his opponent down to the canvas.
5. Rage of Glory - Often performs this move out of nowhere or when he's back pedalling in the match, Storm suddenly delivers a hard shoot kick to the thigh of his opponent who drops to a knee. Grabbing the back of his opponent's head, he delivers three consecutive knee strikes to the face before bringing his opponent back up and Irish whip into the ropes. He's quick, performing each move fast. He runs at his opponent, a hard back elbow to the head, with his back against his opponent - he drives each elbow back into his opponent several times, taking a step forward as his opponent stumbles out of the corner, before culminating the sequence with a sweet overhead kick.
Finishing Moves: Maximum three (3) and one (1) optional Super Finisher (SF)
1. Heroes End! - One-handed electric chair driver, sometimes while applying a wrist-clutch or from the second rope
2. Storm Search! - (Springboard Cutter)
SUPER FINISHER: INCURSIO!
Common Moves Minimum ten (10)
- Strikes (elbow strikes, discus forearm, open palm, uppercut)
- Calf kick
- Chest kick
- Corkscrew roundhouse kick
- Lariat out of nowhere, flipping his opponent inside out if smaller
- Kitchen sink
- High intensity combination of strikes with his hands followed by a spinning back kick
- Hoists his opponent up onto the top rope and dropkicks them to the outside
- Butterflex suplex (can transition into an armbar)
- Japanese arm drag (usually into an armbar)
- Cradle capture suplex
- Bridging German suplex
- Bridging Tiger suplex
- Rope hung DDT
- Octopus stretch
- Powerbomb into the turnbuckle
- Falcon arrow
- Sitout face slam (leads into a nearfall)
- Hiptoss, cartwheeling afterward, claps his hand and basement drop kick
- Flapjack which he then transitions into an ankle lock
- Spinal tap
- Snapmare followed by a run to the ropes and a basement dropkick to his opponent
- Deadlift gutwrench sitout powerbomb
- Springboard Moonsault into Inverted DDT
- Sling Blade
- Hesitation dropkick
- Shotgun kick
- Yakuza kick (also into a cornered opponent)
- Corner double knee strike
- Fujiwara armbar
- Boston crab
- Body scissors
- Double wristlock to a grounded opponent followed by multiple stomps to the opponent's chest, face, and head.)
- Diving double knee stomp
- Topé con Hilo
- Over the corner slingshot into a springboard moonsault to the outside
- Avalanche German suplex
- Avalanche Falcon arrow
- Springboard missile dropkick
- Springboard clothesline
- Diving foot stomp off the apron
In-Ring Strengths: Intelligence, Unorthodox Style, and Endurance.
In-Ring Flaws: Risk Taker, Easily Distracted, and Temper Control.
A well traveled fighter who's expedition in professional wrestling, cage fighting and other form of fighting have led him to Frontier Grappling Arts. A place where he believes the best talents in the world all are. At this stage, he's become one of the top stars within the industry; in terms of being one of the hardest working, one of the biggest contributors and most marketable with 2016 being a year where he spent the majority of the year on tour within the independent circuit. Now, he's taken on the moniker of being "Your Hero, And Mine", almost a contradiction to his beliefs in the past as he's said on countless occassions that in this world of wrestling, "there are no heroes or villains, just men and women with different agendas", but once he was repeatedly branded as a hero, he decided to role with it, embracing the title and using it to become a household name.
When the bell tolls and the two competitors approach one of another, instead of locking up initially, Storm will usually turn his head away from his opponent and hold up his hand toward them; a gesture of talk to the hand, before turning his head back to his opponent, and transitioning his flat hand into a gun, shooting his opponent with a smirk upon his lips - trying to get into the head of his opponent. He's becoming a bit of a showman as he returned to the ring. Everything he does, he tries to perform quickly; his movement within the ring, being quick too and after a spot of lengthy time; he lowers is stance and spreads his arm out, bowing his head as the audience applaud his efforts and that of his opponents too.
His schizophrenic side does come to play but not as often as they used to, this is due to him now following his prescription regiment, but when you do see that side of Mark Storm, that's when his heel tendencies come out and he is manipulated by the demons that play with his mind. He is heavily influenced by his stint in Japan and his time in the mixed martial arts realm, Storm associates himself more as a fighter as a oppose to a sports entertainer due to the culture that he's inherited from Japan and MMA. He wears his ritual face paint in special occasion matches referring to it as his warrior face, as when he goes into the four sided ring he becomes a different being.
NOTES OR PAST ACHIEVEMENTS
Any Championships, tournaments, winning streaks, or notable achievements go here.
- 1x EWC World Heavyweight Champion
- 1x EWC World Tag Team Champion
- 1x FGA Fifteen Champion
- 1x SKYFIRE World Champion
- 1x Honor Wrestling World Champion
- 1x IJPW Strong Crown Champion [first ever]
- 1x Evolution Wrestling World Champion
- 1x GWD American Justice Champion
- 1x CWC Junior Heavyweight Champion
- 1x WARPED Junior Heavyweight Champion [first ever]
- 1x WARPED Evolution Champion [last ever]
- 1x GOL! Trios Champion
- 1x SPW Tag Team Champion
- GOL The Lucha World Cup 2018
- CWC Weekend of Trio's Tournament Winners 2018
- IJPW Strong Crown Championship Tournament Winner 2018
Profiles for ALL members of the current Active Roster, Alumni and Enhancement Talent can be found here! You will also find threads for Taken Pic-Bases, Entrance Music and XWA's On-Screen staff!
- Lord of the Ring Participant
- Posts: 117
- Joined: Sun Aug 11, 2013 8:10 pm
- Getting Started
- ↳ News & Announcements
- ↳ The XWA Handbook
- ↳ Sign your Contract
- ↳ Introductions
- ↳ Show Schedule
- ↳ XWA Massacre
- ↳ XWA Supershows (2019)
- ↳ Archive
- ↳ XWA Massacre (2010-2015 Run)
- ↳ XWA on Pay Per View (2010-2015)
- ↳ XWA Supershows (2016)
- ↳ XWA Supershows (2017)
- ↳ XWA Supershows (2018)
- Live on The Xperience
- ↳ I'm calling YOU out!
- ↳ Get in the ring!
- ↳ Content Feedback
- ↳ The Xperience Archive
- ↳ Archive: 2010
- ↳ Massacre: 2010 Episodes
- ↳ Lord of the Ring 2010 (PPV)
- ↳ Hardcore Halloween 2010 (PPV)
- ↳ Xmas Kaos 2010 (PPV)
- ↳ Archive: 2011
- ↳ Massacre: 2011 Episodes
- ↳ A Night of Appreciation for Mr. West (PPV)
- ↳ XWA Legends 2011 (PPV)
- ↳ XWA Intensity (Free Special)
- ↳ The Grand Prix (PPV)
- ↳ The Extra Spectacular Hutton Brown Extravaganza (PPV)
- ↳ Hardcore Halloween 2011 (PPV)
- ↳ Xmas Kaos 2011 (PPV)
- ↳ Archive: 2012
- ↳ Massacre: 2012 Episodes
- ↳ XWA Primetime (Special)
- ↳ XWA Evolution (PPV)
- ↳ XWA Legends 2012 (PPV)
- ↳ The Extra Spectacular Hutton Brown Extravaganza...Again (PPV)
- ↳ HardKore Halloween 2012 (PPV)
- ↳ Archive: 2013
- ↳ Massacre: 2013 Episodes
- ↳ Genesis: 2013 Episodes
- ↳ XWA Kaos (PPV)
- ↳ March To Legends (PPV)
- ↳ XWA Legends '13 (PPV)
- ↳ Lord of the Ring 2013 (PPV)
- ↳ Doomsday (PPV)
- ↳ Battle At The Garden (PPV)
- ↳ Xmas Kaos 2013 (PPV)
- ↳ Archive: 2014
- ↳ Massacre: 2014 Episodes
- ↳ Genesis: 2014 Episodes
- ↳ Whisper's War (PPV)
- ↳ XWA Legends In London (PPV)
- ↳ Revenge (PPV)
- ↳ XWA on a Pole (PPV)
- ↳ Hardcore Renaissance (PPV)
- ↳ Archive: 2015
- ↳ Massacre: 2015 Episodes
- ↳ Lord of the Ring 2015 (PPV)
- ↳ Pathway to Destiny (PPV)
- ↳ XWA Legends 2015 (PPV)
- ↳ Winner Takes All (PPV)
- ↳ Archive: 2016
- ↳ Massacre: 2016 Episodes
- ↳ Massacre #1: A New Beginning
- ↳ Massacre #2: A Television Champion Crowned
- ↳ Massacre #3: Long Live The (Latino) King
- ↳ Massacre #4: BattleZone Goes Fourth
- ↳ The XWA Lives
- ↳ The Good, the Bad and the XWA
- ↳ XWA: Once Upon a Time in Mexico
- ↳ XWA on a Pole
- ↳ XWA Lord of the Ring Part I: The Journey Begins!
- ↳ XWA Lord of the Ring Part II: The Finals!
- ↳ XWA: On Stranger Tides
- ↳ XWA '89
- ↳ XWA Face Off
- ↳ XWA Legends
- ↳ Archive: 2017
- ↳ Massacre: 2017 Episodes
- ↳ Massacre #5: New Years Resolutions
- ↳ Massacre #6: Last Day In The City
- ↳ Massacre #7: Dos Campos de Piratininga
- ↳ Massacre #8: XWA Ou Morte
- ↳ Massacre #9: Go Outback!
- ↳ Massacre #10: This House Is on Fire
- ↳ Massacre #11: Ocean Excursion
- ↳ Massacre #12: The Boat That Rocked
- ↳ Massacre #13: Road to The Lord of the Ring
- ↳ Massacre #14: Lord of the Ring Part I
- ↳ Massacre #15: Lord of the Ring Part II
- ↳ Massacre #16: Lord Of The Ring Part III
- ↳ Massacre #17: Kingdom Come
- ↳ Massacre #18: Don't Look Back In Anger
- ↳ Massacre #19: The Gods Must Be Crazy
- ↳ Massacre #20: Jewel of the Gods
- ↳ Massacre #21: The Road to Legends
- ↳ XWA: Untouchable
- ↳ Creature from the XWA!
- ↳ XWA: If You Want Blood
- ↳ XWA On A Boat
- ↳ XWA: BAKA GAIJIN!
- ↳ XWA: The Frozen North
- ↳ XWA: Fools' Gold
- ↳ District XWA
- ↳ XWA With A Vengeance
- ↳ XWA Legends
- ↳ Archive: 2018
- ↳ Massacre: 2018 Episodes
- ↳ Massacre #22: The Piledriver Award Ceremony
- ↳ Massacre #23: A Year To Remember
- ↳ Massacre #24: Gucci Gucci
- ↳ Massacre #25: #TTC2 Week One
- ↳ Massacre #26: #TTC2 Week Two
- ↳ Massacre #27: The #TTC2 Final!
- ↳ Massacre #28: First Month of Spring
- ↳ Massacre #29: A Semester's End
- ↳ Massacre #30: Beach Break!
- ↳ Massacre #31: #LOTR2018 Week One!
- ↳ Massacre #32: #LOTR2018 Week Two!
- ↳ Massacre #33: #LOTR2018 Week Three!
- ↳ Massacre #34: Back to the Basics
- ↳ Massacre #35: Gold Upon Gold
- ↳ Massacre #36: Bon Voyage
- ↳ Massacre #37: Battleship
- ↳ Massacre #38: Chase For the Championship!
- ↳ Massacre #39: Another Year's End
- ↳ XWA Homecoming
- ↳ XWA and the City of Island Hills
- ↳ XWA On A Pole
- ↳ XWA: No Mans Land
- ↳ Worlds Collide
- ↳ XWA Lord of the Ring: The Final
- ↳ XWA On A Boat
- ↳ XWA: Face Your Demons!
- ↳ XWA Legends
- ↳ Archive: 2019
- ↳ Massacre: 2019 Episodes
- ↳ Massacre #40: 2019 Piledriver Awards Ceremony
- ↳ Massacre #41: Hit the Ground Running
- ↳ Massacre #42: February Bruises
- ↳ Massacre #43: WE'RE BACK!
- ↳ Massacre #44: Mayday Mayday!
- ↳ Massacre #45: Back From The Track
- ↳ Massacre #46: On the Cusp of the Ring
- ↳ Massacre #47: Lord of the Ring 2019, Vol. 1
- ↳ Massacre #48: Lord of the Ring 2019, Vol. 2
- ↳ XWA Brave New World
- ↳ XWA's China Anniversary
- ↳ XWA On a Pole
- ↳ The XWA 500
- ↳ XWA Gold Rush
- ↳ XWA On a Boat
- ↳ XWA Vendetta
- ↳ XWA Legends XX
- ↳ Old Results
- ↳ XWA Monthly Supershows
- ↳ 2016
- ↳ 2017
- ↳ XWA on Television
- ↳ XWA Massacre (TV)
- ↳ XWA Genesis (TV)
- ↳ XWA On PPV
- ↳ 2009
- ↳ 2010
- ↳ 2011
- ↳ 2012
- ↳ 2013
- ↳ 2014
- ↳ 2015
- ↳ Abridged Results
- ↳ Hardcore 24/7!
- ↳ XWA Insider
- ↳ Beyond The BattleZone
- ↳ Legends: All Access!
- ↳ WrestleCon 2012
- ↳ "XWA Lounge" Archive
- ↳ The Eye of the Storm
- ↳ Pre-Shows and Conferences
- ↳ Unbound with Laura Stark
- ↳ Roster
- ↳ Enhancement Talent
- ↳ Alumni
- ↳ XWA '89 Competitors
- ↳ Hall Of Fame Inductees
- ↳ Tag Teams and Factions
- ↳ Inactive Tag Teams and Factions
- ↳ Annual Piledriver Awards
- ↳ Previous Years
- ↳ Piledriver Awards 2011
- ↳ Piledriver Awards 2012
- ↳ Piledriver Awards 2013
- ↳ Piledriver Awards 2014
- ↳ Piledriver Awards 2015
- ↳ Piledriver Awards 2016
- ↳ Piledriver Awards 2017
- ↳ Title Histories
- ↳ Past XWA Championships
- Discussion Zone
- ↳ XWA Zone
- ↳ Polling Booth
- ↳ View From The Top Rope
- ↳ Brand Warfare
- ↳ 2011
- ↳ 2012
- ↳ 2013
- ↳ 2014
- ↳ No Holds Barred!
- ↳ Take it outside!
- ↳ Artist's corner
- ↳ The Wrestling Prediction League
- ↳ XWA Reloaded/Revolutions
Who is online
Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest